I can’t believe it’s already April! You’ve probably started planning your senior graduation party by now, right? And one part of graduation festivities is senior graduation announcements.
But are senior graduation announcement cards a thing of the past?
That depends on who you ask.
Some of my clients opt out of senior graduation announcement cards, true.
But many more discover that these cards are really nice to send out to family members, good family friends, and other people who care that you’re graduating. Yes, they might come to your graduation party. Awesome!
Pssst…. seniors, I’m going to let you in on a secret.
Before you decide senior graduation announcements are a outdated and a thing of the past, consider this. If your parents invite their grown-up friends to your graduation party, chances are good that these people care about you. And these people often congratulate new graduates ….with a congratulations card, yes… that more often than not contains money.
Parents, feel free to use that point when having the “can we send out graduation announcement cards” discussion with your kid.
It works, trust me.
But what if I don’t have time to put one together?
That’s where I come in.
Over the years, I’ve helped many of my high school senior clients get prepared for their parties — what role do I play? I assist you from the sidelines. Help you get one more thing checked off your to do list.
I love to create custom designed senior graduation announcements and even senior graduation party invitations! Sometimes the two are rolled into one, depending on my client.
I have a number of design options for you to choose from, and you can opt to keep the text as is, or customize it to your heart’s content. Senior graduation announcement cards are available in sets of 24, and come with envelopes included.
If you want to learn more about this time saving service, please contact the studio today!
What choices do I need to make to get senior graduation announcements designed for me?
In order for me to design your senior graduation announcements, I’ll just need some simple decisions from you.
- First, you’ll get to choose the photos that you want on the cards!
- I’ll help you select a design that works with your favorite portraits.
- You tell me the details for your graduation party — date, time, place, etc — so that I can put that information on your announcement card.
- Then I work my magic and design your card with all your details!
- You get to approve a digital preview of the card, and after that, it goes to the printer!
What sort of information should I put on my senior graduation announcements?
This is the cool thing — it’s up to you! These days, anything goes!
Here are some options to consider:
- Include where you will be going to school in the fall, along with contact information (like phone, email info).
- Details for your school’s official cap and gown ceremony (this is usually done in lieu of the next option).
- Details for the graduation party your parents are hosting for you (date, time, place).
- Some people keep it simple and just include their name, and their graduation year (i.e. Jane Smith, Class of 2018).
It’s really much simpler that it appears. I promise. In the time it’s taken me to write this blog post, I could have been sitting down with you and completely designed your senior graduation announcement cards …and you could have approved the digital preview.
Isn’t that cool?
Now, I know you’ve got a million things on your plate this year. You have to make it through the end of the school year. You have to figure out everything you need to do before college. You need to… oh, ok… I know you get the point.
But my point is this — let me help make your life easier. Give me a call so we can design your senior graduation announcement cards.
It will make your life easier, I promise.